What is Graniflex?
Graniflex is a decorative, crack-resistant concrete coating that businesses from Walgreens to Walt Disney World have trusted to withstand their foot traffic for the following reasons:
- it's slip-resistant, decreasing the potential of slip-and-fall accidents. In fact, when deteriorating concrete at a water treatment plant created hazards for employees, it was repaired with Graniflex, according to one of the company’s case studies;
- it's made with SANI-TRED liquid rubber technology, so it sinks into concrete's pores to protect it from the structural damage that freeze-thaw cycles cause;
- it's durable and permanent unlike other concrete coatings that harden and chip away over time;
- it's unable to become warped under pressure due to Graniflex's trademarked Elongation Memory technology; and
- it's beautiful. When you think of Graniflex, picture "grains" of sand and "flecks" of quartz. You've seen patterned floors in stores and showrooms to disguise dirt, but none of them have looked like this.
Graniflex is ideal for:
- pool decks
- veterinary offices
- nature centers
- manufacturing plants
Contact Stabil Solutions Today for a Decorative Concrete Coating Quote
Applying a decorative coating is the best way to protect your investment from the elements in central Maryland. Call (443) 951-1070 today to learn more about our decorative concrete solutions and request a free quote.